CHORAL AND ORGAN RECITAL
Sunday 17 September, 15:00 St. Joseph’s Church
Sacred and secular choral compositions by Andriessen, De Klerk and Strategier by the St. Joris Chamber Choir conducted by Wouter Verhage with Piet Hulsbos – organ. A second performance of De goddelijke routine [The heavenly routine] by Louis Andriessen by Gonny van der Maten.
St. Joris Chamber Choir conductor: Wouter Verhage
Piet Hulsbos – organ
Gonny van der Maten – organ
- Victimae Paschali Laudes (1987) for choir and organ – Albert de Klerk (1917-1998)
- O-antifonen (1953) for choir a cappella – Herman Strategier (1912-1988)
- Vitis Florigera (1950) for choir and organ – Albert de Klerk
- De goddelijke routine [The heavenly routine] (2017) for organ – Louis Andriessen (1939)
commissioned by the Andriessen/De Klerk Foundation to commemorate Hendrik Andriessen’s 125th birthday.
- Omaggio a Marenzio (1965) for choir a cappella – Hendrik Andriessen (1892-1981)
Entrance free, collection
Location: St. Joseph Church, Jansstraat 43, 2011 RT Haarlem